Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

StumbleUpon : Sorry to all my contacts

Yesterday I sent an invitation to join StumbleUpon to all my Yahoo! contacts. It was not my intention, it was a mistake from me.

I want to apologize for having spammed you !

Nevertheless some of you (about 10) have joined StumbleUpon, I'm very grateful for the trust.

StumbleUpon is really a cool system and if you actually use it we can exchange what we find cool or interestig on the web.

So, once again sorry for the spam...

1 comment:

Nick said...

I have joined SU, but had no time to deep dive - teh same with Twitter (very popular in US) ... I try to keep the pace (XING, TRIBE, NAYMEZ are new comers) - nice bike route, I know a nice restaurant on the Nx from Heverlee to Wavre, in Gottechain - great (Italian) Kitchen, large terace (big lawn for kids, cosy and very small - I only forgot the name, but you can use G-Maps ;-)

New website for Kainumai

For the past few months, my son and I have dedicated our efforts to crafting a new website for my burgeoning company. Initially, we opted fo...