Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Still 700 Euros needed for the iRex Digital Reader 1000S

Today I have to read a lot of documents (RFPs, white papers), therefore it would be more comfortable to print them.

But I feel ashamed to print documents just to read them and than throw them away. 75% of the people feel the same way (see the article from DataNews : "Vous imprimez et vous en avez honte").

Last year already I wanted to buy the iRex DR 1000s and as one can see the price has been the same for more than 6 months now. It is still 699 Euros.

I'm an enthusiast about ePaper but with this level of price I doubt it will become mainstream soon.

No comments:

What is a CSO ?

CSO stands for Chief Solutions Officer. This role involves managing priorities, overseeing projects, and leading strategic initiatives withi...