Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Reading Playmobil books on the Web with the FSI-Viewer

I just received an Information Letter from PlayMobil where they propose me to have a look at a book about Egypt : "Découvre l'Egypte".

This book is rendered using a technology that I have seen for the second time and that I find very interesting : FSI-Viewer.

Those guys found a way to put flyers in a browser. It's much better than the traditional pdf (which is never in Landscape and always in Portrait, obliging you to scroll).

Have a look here : http://download.playmobil.com/public/eCS/Store/befr/egypt_booklet/index.html

I like it !

No comments:

What is a CSO ?

CSO stands for Chief Solutions Officer. This role involves managing priorities, overseeing projects, and leading strategic initiatives withi...