Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tabbloid and FeedJournal : Make your own newspaper everyday

Everyday, I read the web just like I would read the newspaper. I aggregate news feeds in Netvibes.

Now what if you would prefer to read the news off-line or to print it ?

You can use some services which transform the news feeds into a PDF file.I have tested two of them : Tabbloid and FeedJournal, on my own feed. On the right you have Tabbloid, on the left FeedJournal.


For a deeper look, you can download the PDF files here :
What's nice about it: I can receive a daily archive of my blog by email.

Small problem : the services are not very reliable. You don't always get your email...

No comments:

What is a CSO ?

CSO stands for Chief Solutions Officer. This role involves managing priorities, overseeing projects, and leading strategic initiatives withi...