Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama : How to seduce America using sales techniques ?


How to seduce people so they vote for you : address their concerns.

Obama addresses several key concerns of 2008 :
“I do want three things,” “I want to end
the war. I want to get everybody a health care system that is sensible
and common sense and saves money. And the energy policy. But, if I had
to just choose one thing, that would be it.”



And I believe indeed Americans are concerned by those
  • war
  • health
  • energy
If you add that he wants to decrease taxes for the middle class, I believe you have enough broad subjects that can gather many votes.


So to be successful, just address your client's pain points. A well known sales technique applied at a large scale.

Good job, Mr Obama...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now let's see if he ' can close the deal'...

Changement de rythme