Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

IBM and Denali at the Gartner Business Process Management Summit 2009

Last week I attended a very interesting BPM seminar provided by Denali, a Belgian BPM software company.

For me it's clear there are interesting possible synergies between the processes that Denali can model and document with FlexoBPM and the processes IBM can run and monitor with Webshpere Process Server.

It's also interesting to see that both Denali and IBM will be at Gartner's Business Process Management Summit , on Feb 23-25, 2009.

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check also CORDYS (owner Jan Baan, NL, ex-BAAN ;-) - very serious about BPM
www.cordys.com
nice location, Jan also owns the "castle" (for fiscal reasons)

Nick

New website for Kainumai

For the past few months, my son and I have dedicated our efforts to crafting a new website for my burgeoning company. Initially, we opted fo...