Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Web2.0 Bubble ?

In Dec, 2007 I was already wondering : Is there a Web 2.0 Bubble ?

Now I see some other people talking about a possible burst of this bubble by the crisis (In French): La crise fera-t'elle exploser la bulle 2.0 ?

Would I pay for Yahoo Mail ? Yes, I already do.
Would I pay for Gmail ? Maybe
Would I pay for Facebook ? No
Would I pay for Twitter ? Probably No
Would I pay for Friendfeed ? No
Would I pay for Linked In : Yes
(I don't do them all...)

Will I continue my web1.0 website: yes !

1 comment:

jf said...

Google perdrait 1.65 million de dollars par jour avec Youtube...

http://www.vincentabry.com/google-perdrait-165-million-de-dollars-par-jour-avec-youtube-4636

New website for Kainumai

For the past few months, my son and I have dedicated our efforts to crafting a new website for my burgeoning company. Initially, we opted fo...